Please be sure to sign your first name when you post each week. Otherwise, I won't know who to give credit to for posting.
Also, please remember that you will be writing this week about yourself--we will start looking for interesting writing (our regular blog assignment) in the coming weeks. Tell the class a few things about what you like, what websites you like to visit, what kind of music you like--anything that will help us get acquainted with you.
Again--don't forget to put your name in your post somewhere every week!!!
Thanks!
Jon
to the person who posted below--this is a decent "what I like to do on the web" entry, but #1, it doesn't say a lot about you, and #2, I don't know who it was that posted it. Feel free to go in and edit your post and make those changes.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment