1. Eye Color. Seeing as the profession I am choosing to go into is Optometry to be an eye doctor, I love the different colors of others' eyes and how it suits their skin color.
2. Cell Phones. There are just so many different kinds of phones out there. Then when a new one comes out, everyone's going nuts to get it. I am really into technology so i love seeing new applications being added to a cell phone just to make it harder for parents to comprehend *lol, just kidding*.
3. Sunrise. I just think its really peaceful. It exemplifies a new beginning to a new day where you leave the troubles and worries of yesterday behind.
4. Handwriting. I remember when I was in grammar school, and I was told the people with the worst handwriting become doctors. I do not remember the reason behind it besides them getting me to realize that many doctors do not have good handwriting. They may give you a prescription for medicine and you think to yourself, "I hope the people working in pharmacy can read this because I have the slightest idea what this says."
5. Road Rage. It is one of the funniest things to me. I've seen so many people just get so angry out on the road while driving, especially if they are in a hurry and the car in front of them is going 2 miles/hour. They'd get to the point of honking their horns, speeding past them in the next lane, or just start talking to themselves aloud in the car. ((hopefully no one makes another as mad as this guy in the picture.))
6. Separation. I notice that no matter how much people argue that a certain place is diverse, when really there is still separation within the area. For example, have you ever been to an event and see people of the same culture just bunch together? I think that we stay too much within our comfort zone and meet more people outside of your own culture. I am very well aware that most people do hang out with others from other cultures, and if you do, then I was not referring to you, but to others who do not.
7. Cost of Living. Before I came here to college, I was always dependent on my parents. Now to not to have them around, and me really having to save my money until I can get more, I am limited to what I can buy. It really sucks being broke, but it is a learning process.
8. Potholes. I was in Chicago over Christmas break, and everywhere I drove, there were plenty of holes. I do not know what was going on but a good amount of those holes could really mess up the car tires. All I know is that the City of Chicago needs to fix their streets.
9. False Friends. I notice now more than ever, that everyone is not meant to be your friend. What hurts the most is when you have been friends with the person for years and then they get to another environment and become a whole new person. It's just not right.
10. Homework. I noticed that Biology majors tend to have a great amount of work to do all the time. I know we need these things to become successful in the future, but it gets tiring because it is just so much. *pic caption: AFTER EFFECT FROM UR BRAIN DOIN U OF I HMWK*((the picture is just a joke, no offense to anyone behind it))

-Farrah
No comments:
Post a Comment