Almost everybody in college own a cell phone. However, people nowadays not only use cell phones to make phone calls but also use many other functions such as e-mailing, sending text and picture messages, etc. One of the new mobile technology that I find interesting is that users can download cell phone ringtones using their phones. The webpage from the mobile phone contains varieties of songs that can be downloaded and many people enjoy using this technology.
However, one problem with this service for international people like myself is that only songs popular in the US are available on the website. As a result, I found a website which allow people to create their own ringtones and download them into their mobile phones. One of the sites that I use often is here and basically, the procedure goes like this:
1. Create your ID and register your mobile phone.
2. Browse your song that you want to turn into a ringtone.
3. Set the beginning and ending time of your ringtone out of the entire song.
4. Send it to your mobile and download it with your mobile phone.

I might take some time sending the ringtone to your mobile phone it usually takes less time than the estimated time since many people cancel their orders. I find this technology really interesting and easy to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment