Friday, January 25, 2008

10 things i love to notice Valera Chekmazov


Here is the list of the random things i pay attention to

1. The words in the pictures, photos. Either the ones written vaguely in the background or the ones clearly seen in front of the screen. I enjoy deciphering them regardless of what the topic is.
2. Bubble gum wrappers. I don't know there is something about the ingredients in the back and the drawings that i like. It is a gum wrapped in paper. Think about it, a gum that is wrapped. You are not only paying for the gum but partially for the paper too.
3. Writings in the bathroom. Those scribbles of profanity on the toilet wall. Pure, raw and nasty. I believe it is a very entertaining art, that is underestimated in contemporary world.
4. Advertisements. I love to laugh on how the corporation captures your mind by false but catchy slogans. Those phony business man are doing all kinds of desperate tricks to cash in a slice.
5. Text messages. Random messages on my friends cellphones. It is interesting to read what people are writing to each other.
6. T-shirts logos. Gotta love those cheesy writing on the t-shirts. I don't like the t-shirts them selfs, but the idea that why would a person wear a quote or a sentence on his breast.
7. Expressions on the peoples' faces. It is fascinating to know what is beneath skin. Oftentimes we pretend to be that what we are not. It is a human flaw, but also a natural theoretrical part of our existence.
8. Thoughts before going to sleep. When you are between the dream and reality. What thoughts come to my head.
9. I love hands. I just don't know what about them. In a way they are beautiful and disgusting.
10. Colors of objects during different seasons.
Valera Chekmazov

No comments: