
Hey Everyone! I hope you guys are all enjoying your weekend =), but anyways I wanted to share a little information about myself so you have a better understanding of who I am. First off my name is Sophia Damtew. I was originally born in Chicago, but relocated to Skokie, Illinois when I was about four years old. Skokie is a north suburb from Chicago which is only about twenty minutes away from the city.
I consider myself a lucky person I have the privilege of going to The University of Illinois at Champaign/Urbana; I have always wanted to go here every since I was in junior high. So, when I got that acceptance letter I would consider that one of the best moments of my life. I'm obsessed with college life! I love the atmosphere, the different people, and the school/social life. I like the fact that I go to a big school and that there are many options to choose from as small as who to associate yourself with or as important as career. Since I am an undecided student write now I have the wonderful option of picking random classes to pick my major, but since working at the Daily Illini last semester as an on-air reporter. I have expressed an interest in Broadcast/Journalism and a minor in Business and get a real estate license.
Mainly, I am at the point of my life where I am just excited about life and ready to try new things and just grow as a person. I consider myself an outgoing person who has her priorities straight, but knows how to have a good time.
Lastly, when we first introduced ourselves we talked about what interests us and I said dogs; so I thought it was only appropriate to leave you guys a picture of my dream puppy!
Mainly, I am at the point of my life where I am just excited about life and ready to try new things and just grow as a person. I consider myself an outgoing person who has her priorities straight, but knows how to have a good time.
Lastly, when we first introduced ourselves we talked about what interests us and I said dogs; so I thought it was only appropriate to leave you guys a picture of my dream puppy!
No comments:
Post a Comment