
My name is Isaiah Olson. I’m from a small town 10 miles east of our campus called St. Joseph. I have an older brother and a younger sister. I live on a cattle farm. Raising cattle is a hobby of my family. We mainly just grow corn and soybeans. I currently live in the Six Pack with one of my best friends from high school.
Sports are a huge part of my life. In high school I lettered in Football, Basketball and Baseball. My greatest accomplishment in these sports was being the quarterback in the State Championship. I set 3 IHSA records in the Championship game. We lost though in the final 2 minutes of the game 47-42.
Making the transition from high school to college was tough. Being from a small school I knew everyone and everyone knew me. At the U of I I’m not a big deal anymore. But that has some benefits too. My favorite thing to do on campus is go to IMPE.
The newest thing in my life is that I am an assistant coach for an 8th grade basketball team. I really enjoy coaching. I coach with Tom Michael. He is the assistant athletic director here at the U of I. He was captain for the U of I basketball team for 3 years. I’ve known him since I was in 3rd grade from him coaching me and his son for the past 10 yrs. My 8th grade team plays in the regional’s next Saturday.
Sports are a huge part of my life. In high school I lettered in Football, Basketball and Baseball. My greatest accomplishment in these sports was being the quarterback in the State Championship. I set 3 IHSA records in the Championship game. We lost though in the final 2 minutes of the game 47-42.
Making the transition from high school to college was tough. Being from a small school I knew everyone and everyone knew me. At the U of I I’m not a big deal anymore. But that has some benefits too. My favorite thing to do on campus is go to IMPE.
The newest thing in my life is that I am an assistant coach for an 8th grade basketball team. I really enjoy coaching. I coach with Tom Michael. He is the assistant athletic director here at the U of I. He was captain for the U of I basketball team for 3 years. I’ve known him since I was in 3rd grade from him coaching me and his son for the past 10 yrs. My 8th grade team plays in the regional’s next Saturday.
Though sports is a huge part of my life, I also like drawing. I love to draw anything. Painting though is not for me. I do pencil drawings. I would like to take an art class here on campus but you have to be an art major.
This is just a little about me. As you can tell I enjoy sports.
This is just a little about me. As you can tell I enjoy sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment