
Hello everyone!! My name is Faranace Janvier. People often have a problem pronouncing my name, but it is pronounced Fairness Jan-v-air. If that is still difficult, I also go by Farrah. I was born and raised in Chicago, although both my parents were born in Haiti. I speak Haitian Creole and I am polishing up my French. I come from a huge family, and a host of friends. I went to an all-black elementary school and a multicultural high school on the southside of Chicago. I'm a friendly person who likes to meet new people. I love to laugh, play sports like soccer and basketball, talk on the phone, go to the mall and movies, watch television, and of course surf the internet. The things I check daily online are facebook.com, myspace.com, yahoo instant messenger, aol instant messenger, and my e-mail.
Another thing I like to do when online is search for quotes to live by. I often search for them when looking for words of wisdom when in a troublesome situation. For example, a quote by George Bernard Shaw says, "We are made wise not by the recollection by our past, but by our responsibility for our future." Besides getting online, I get on my laptop to use photoshop to put effects on certain pictures i take. Using photoshop is really fun to me. I like changing colors in pictures and blending pictures together to present a certain edge to the new picture.
Well this is a glimpse of my life through my eyes, I look forward to read about you all also.
You all can add me on facebook under the name Farrah Janvier. Bye!!
-Farrah
1 comment:
I love the photo effect here! Really cool. -Jon
Post a Comment