Sunday, January 20, 2008

About Me


Thinh Nguyen

January 20th, 2008

Rhetoric 104 My future office =)

 

            Hello to everyone that's reading this!  I'm Thinh; pronounced "tin", I grew up in the Chicago.  I primarily decided to go to University of Illinois because I want to become a pilot and there’s no other school better than Illinois.  The reason why I want to become a pilot is because what other job is going to give me a flying office at 35,000 ft? Some people might find me weird because I think history and science are very interesting subjects and can spend hours reading or watching documentaries.

            Because of that interest, I think I excel when it comes to those subject: History and Science.  However, I have some weak point, and one of them would definitely be grammar.  Although I grew up in Chicago, my parents and I speak Vietnamese and Chinese at home so sometime, I would be confuse as whether or not I am saying something right or wrong. 

            Now that you know the professional side of me, it’s time for some personal info.  I’ve always been a Patriots’ fan, long long before their perfect 17-0 season.  I don’t have any preferences to any type as music, but I tend not to like heavy metal or rock but there have been some exceptions.  I’m one of the guys who can go on without video games; I don’t care much for it.  If I have the free time then I wouldn’t mind but if I don’t have time or don’t have a certain game, I wouldn’t want to get it.  

No comments: