Fernad Perez
Jan 20, 2008
A Little about Me
Trying to think of something awesome about yourself can be difficult for many people. Yet, for me it is the exact opposite, everything I do is awesome!! No I am just kidding. However, there are a variety of things I enjoy doing thought the day; listening to music, playing videogames, reading a book (depends on the subject), or just hanging out with my friends. All of these things keep me entertained when it comes down to it.
Music is a thing that helps me calm down during tough moments. That’s why I don’t really discriminate on music genres. I’ll listen Rock, hip hop, R&B, metal, techno, and even some pop. Let’s move on to video gaming. In this area I am currently playing god of war so far I have almost completed the game although at times it hasn’t been easy. The next topic is reading a book. Well for me to read I need to read out of interest I admit it sometimes gets annoying to have to do required readings for courses but I’ve learned to deal with it. Hanging out with friends is something that helps me take my mind of things that are vexing me. For instance last week I visited my friend Cameron and completely forgot that I didn’t have enough money to purchase all my books!! Website that I usually visit are the typical Google, myspace, and facebook. So not really that big of a deal. Well I hope you have learned a little about me and see you in the next post!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment