Hello my fellow classmates and professor. My name is Krystal Wilson. I’m from Dolton, IL-a city south of Chicago. There are a total of 4 Wilson siblings, myself being the third child. Some of the activities and interests I currently take part in all began at a young age. Well to begin, I am a dancer. As young as I could think, I became a part of an African dance group, Alyo Children’s Dance Theater. Being a part of this group, my dancing journey was pretty tough, but I learned a lot of crucial things. We did a lot of gigs in the Chicagoland area and performed annual concerts. I could say that indulging within African dancing has molded my dancing abilities at this moment. Dancing had continued for me throughout high school as well. Besides that, during any of my spare time, I love to talk on the phone. How simple you think? But, I am also a computer gazer. I find myself spending most of my time on facebook of course. Speaking of such, while on the web I have some other favorite sites I explore daily, weekly and so on. Being a normal young woman, I take part in some designers. Not necessarily splurging all my money, I tend to just like to create outfits.
My favorite food is sub sandwiches… wings…wait T.G.I. Friday’s Jack Daniel Burgers. Mmmmm. I watch a lot of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and CSI. I love the forensic, investigative type of ordeals. I think that’s why I intended my major to be pre-law, but I can’t say now because I am an undecided freshman student. Any who, the one show I can watch all day is America’s Next Top Model. A new favorite of mine has become Bad Girls, too. I am the type of person that loves to have fun. One of my friends say how is that because I don’t like to risky things, but who says that’s the only way to have fun. I take interest in lots of games. Yet, I am also enthralled by other things.
As far as school, I am an undecided freshman student as previously mentioned. I am currently enrolled in CS 105, GEO 101, PSYC 100, and some others. Hey if any of you have any of those classes, we could probably begin a study group or something. Yes, let’s start early. To close, my email address is dancing_angel89@yahoo.com and/or kwilson7@uiuc.edu. Anyone could feel free to contact me. Bye!
My favorite food is sub sandwiches… wings…wait T.G.I. Friday’s Jack Daniel Burgers. Mmmmm. I watch a lot of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and CSI. I love the forensic, investigative type of ordeals. I think that’s why I intended my major to be pre-law, but I can’t say now because I am an undecided freshman student. Any who, the one show I can watch all day is America’s Next Top Model. A new favorite of mine has become Bad Girls, too. I am the type of person that loves to have fun. One of my friends say how is that because I don’t like to risky things, but who says that’s the only way to have fun. I take interest in lots of games. Yet, I am also enthralled by other things.
As far as school, I am an undecided freshman student as previously mentioned. I am currently enrolled in CS 105, GEO 101, PSYC 100, and some others. Hey if any of you have any of those classes, we could probably begin a study group or something. Yes, let’s start early. To close, my email address is dancing_angel89@yahoo.com and/or kwilson7@uiuc.edu. Anyone could feel free to contact me. Bye!
1 comment:
i luv america's next top model and fresh prince 2!!!
Post a Comment