- Waking up every morning, I noticed that by 8 in the morning, the sun is always in my face. That made me realized that my dorm at FAR is facing east, which is weird because I have no sense of direction what soever.
- Brushing my teeth in the washroom then using the stool, I noticed that there are these signs on the back to the stool door that when your sitting down, it faced you and reads "In the toilet, Not on it. FLUSH!!!". I guess that's because not everyone on my floor flushes.
- When taking a shower here, it always seems that hot water is "scarce" as because it takes forever to warm up and by the time it does, you have already finish taking a shower...
- On my way to CRCE, I noticed that there are a lot more people running to CRCE now even when its negative degrees outside, people still go to CRCE and it is even more crowded than in the summer.
- Heading to my class every morning, there are always some student that are left behind when the bus comes. The bus drivers doesn't care if the student have to wait in the negative weather for 10 minutes for another bus when it's time for him to leave.
- And when he does wait or the students make it on time, some are still left behind because the bus is packed, so I always wondered.. "Why don't they have more bus running at shorter interval?"
- I read an article online the other day on the 900+ lies made by president Bush only to find out that it is his administration combined not just him alone. I realized how that one misleading title have sparked my interest in the article.
- On my way to my bank to deposit a check, I noticed that there are no Chase or Washington Mutual branches around ANYWHERE! And realized that there are TCF basically at every corner, even inside school buildings! Made me realized the kind of connection they have with the school..A sort of mutual benefits from the students.
- Coming to classes everyday, I noticed that the classrooms and lecture halls in the quad are mainly rundown or are very old. Compared to when I first visit the school back in Junior year in High School, the tour guide only showed me the engineering buildings with their fancy architectural design and fancy electronics.
- When flying in a Cessna the other day for my aviation major, I realize that I've been oblivious to the surrounding farms around school. For a minute, I thought I was still in the city.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
10 Things I Observed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment