
After class I thought long and hard about my blog for this week, and at first I couldn't decide. I have already wrote about pictures, ads, and a variety of cartoons, so its time for a change. After discussing how we will be working with analyzing achitecture, I decided to get an early start. I searched online through various buildings until I came across this one. This building is quite unique. It is designed so beautifully that it seems like a dream or just a painting. I decided not to research this building because I did not want to have a background information on it. I wanted to completely base my analysis only on my observations. The only previous knowledge that I have about the buiding is that it is located in Portugal.
The building appears to be made from stone. It is sitting on a hill, possibly a mountain top overlooking the city. It is surrounded by a lot of grassland and trees. The building has a castle-like appearance. It isn't really modern but it doen't look ancient. One thing is for sure is that it isn't common. So now that I have painted a picture of what I think it looks like, I question what it is used for. It appears to be a tourist attraction rather than a residence. This is like the ultimate vacation. This is definately a place of interest.
-Tawana Daniels
No comments:
Post a Comment