Well for starters, I wanted to simply discuss something very interesting, something out of the ordinary, or something random. But, I didn’t quite know what to discuss. I woke up this morning watching a bit of television, and came across one of the ridiculous commercials. It just so happen to be about weight loss. Now, I am almost sure that as a New Year resolution, many people wanted to lose weight. Okay, I see no problem with it, but think smart. As I am watching these commercials or noticing the pills in the aisles of convenience stores, I begin to speculate the easy accessibility. Personally, I am against such products because they are seem artificial and unhealthy. In a sense, many are struggling with emotional, physical, psychological, and other issues regarding their weight or anything else oriented to change. Yet, I don’t understand the justification of the product itself. In particular Smart Burn and Cylaris (more than likely the most popular of the bunch), these indicate that the process is very easy. You go to the doctor, get approved, take pills daily, and there you are...stress free. It hasn’t been as clear but most of this doctor approved or expert based products and treatments advertised, have the most outrageous side effects to bear. Speaking of such matter, this reminds me of birth control pills that give women 4 periods a year, relieve stress, and bloating, you name it, they claim it...it is all gone. Sure! I am not a health expert myself, but I am stating my opinion. If you are going to make a physical change, please be healthy. The health problems won’t be obvious in the beginning; though I am sure no one wants a health problem in the end. There are many other ways to achieve your goal, such as weight loss. I believe research could be the first.Krystal Wilson
No comments:
Post a Comment