Monday, April 21, 2008

Semester Blog

Doing a blog every week was tough for me. I like the idea of the concept that everyone can read everyones, and somewhat get to know eachothers personality a little bit. The part of this assignment that I didn't like was finding interesting images with rhetoric. I think it would be better if there was some type of prompt. But not a prompt from a reading. Maybe just a prompt that says go here and look at this or go to this website and give us your thoughts. It was tough for me to find interesting images because the only camera I have on campus is a disposable camera...not great for posting online. I often found myself just looking for images online instead of getting out there on campus and looking. I think that the internet makes it too easy compared to finding our own images. I really did like posting on a blog, but I would like to post about a different subject. Overall I think the blog post should be kept in this course.

Isaiah

No comments: