Monday, April 21, 2008

Final Blog

I have kind of mixed feelings about the blog assignments. I feel like they were good in the fact that it was a different kind of writing, more informal and you didn't have to worry about having to do structured writing which is big for me because I hate to do that. I think it helped me quite a bit in actually analyzing pictures, text, or anything you see visually and actually dig a little deeper and really find new ways to look at things. I think it somewhat carried over into the classroom setting and into our papers. On the other hand it was kind of hard for me at first to find good visual text and have something to write about. Traditionally it has been hard for me to be good at analyzing anything that isn't really straight forward. Sometimes I found it hard to come up with very much to say about certain visual text and spend alot of time trying surfing the net or walking around to find something worth writing about. However, I do feel that this was a good experience for me and helped me become a better writer.

-Will

No comments: