Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogger Reflection

When we first started to do the blogs on Blogger, I was lost and didn't what to do and as a result, I waited until someone posted something up and look what they had done then find similar things. I realized it does help me in terms of discovering the meaning or the messages hidden inside the picture or message itself. However, although I can try to see or understand the deeper message inside, finding a way to express it and write it on Blogger is a whole different story. Sometimes I know what the images or pictures are trying to say but I just can't seem to find the right word to describe it. But overall, it is fun and interesting seeing what people put up but I just don't feel that Blogger is effective enough. It does get you to think critically and by having us put up a weekly post helps us to think of it critically and also how to put it down on paper. However, I just find it tedious and never seem to look forward to it. Maybe that is because I have to go out and find the actual blogs myself.
Thinh

No comments: