This blog was a cool thing this semester. I liked the fact that we all had one blog page because I have never done this within another class before. The only problem is that I struggle with analyzing things such as pictures, readings, and advertisements in a rhetorical matter. Within this aspect, I wish I were a better writer, and better at noticing more than what I visually in front of me. I just think that when I am not highly interested in something, I tend to do average. I have tried to break this chain because my senior year English teacher in high school and my first semester Rhet teacher have told me that I write better when I tend to relate the topic to myself. Also, I think that the idea of the particular blog posts we had to write about had more to do with general ideas, instead of the main focal points of this class. Even though, I was not as enthusiastic about writing in this blog, I had a good time reading what my classmates wrote. It gives me an inside look as to how my peers process their thoughts into their writing. I think that the future students who will take this course will appreciate the things that they will learn, and carry it with them forever. I will do the same. Overall, great teacher + great class = great semester!
-Farrah Janvier
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment