Monday, April 21, 2008

Final Post

The blog assignment is perhaps one of the most fun and out of the box assignments i have ever had in any of my writing classes. This I say with all truthfullness. many aspects of these little assignments made it enjoyable for me. for instance serching through the internet to find one interesting image gave me the opertunity to see plenty of images that either i found hilarious at the time or that really shocked and made a deep inpact upon me. an example of this would be the street sign blog that i posted which was related to imigration which was kind of funny I admit but wrong in so many ways. another aspect of the blog assignment I enjoyed was actually writing my opinion on what I thought it ment and how I thought it was relevent. this allowed me to exprece myself and think critically about things i normally would just ignore. the final aspect that really made the blogs worth while was reading what other people had found. Actually i think this was my favorite part of the entire class.

-Fernand

No comments: