Who would’ve thought that searching almost anywhere was a skill required? Obviously, it has been important for our continuous blog posts on the class blogger. Yes, I can say that I have done more analyzing than ever before. The many different posts have opened my eyes to many things. Not only has it been improving for me, but it also seems the same for fellow students in the class as well. It was quite intriguing to look into the interests of others while exploring those of my own. The blogs were sometimes the spot to even brainstorm potential topics, not particularly for this class but maybe another. Writing is one thing, but looking at visuals seems to increase my writing much more. We simply started with the 10 things I observe. This particular blog post has been a way to transfer those subjects in my subconscious mind to my conscious mind, in a sense. Then from there, I was basically a mini investigator looking for the most interesting yet hidden things that existed. At first, I wanted to choose topics not so obvious, but over the weeks it has become completely natural to write. My objective became to analyze a subject that I supported or one I wasn’t so much a big fan of. It wasn’t simply writing in a journal; it was more like improving my academic writing. I didn’t feel pressured to use “impressive” writing that may not make any sense what so ever or just wasn’t my writing style. This was a pretty smart idea, and it should be continuously used maybe for your other classes, Jon:)
~Krystal Wilson
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment