Monday, April 21, 2008

Coming to an End...

As I looked at the previous posts I had done throughout my semester; I noticed that I had improved on analyzing a certain subject. Even though I still continue to struggle with sometime making a valid rhetoric analysis. Still, I believe that these exercises I learned how just not to talk about what was going on in the photograph, song, or short video clip. Just by being able to write about what we see and what that means has helped me during the writing process of my paper. Now, I am able to explain how give a clearer explanation in my writing. Since I am exercising my writing skills about 3-4 times a week. I really liked the new addition of the blog compared to last semester because it allows me to look at an image in the world and analyze it. I liked how we did not have any real direction in the blog, but we were just told to come up with a deeper meaning then just describing it. Like what is the purpose of this building and how that affects society.
Overall I truly enjoyed this class; I liked how that I started to improve on my writing. This is the first time that I felt that I got good critisim on my writing and I'm learning how to change that. I believe that the writing assignments, reading assignments, and papers were sometimes better it was only for my own good. Thanks for making writing as fun as possible with the paper topics. THANKS AGAIN JON!

- Sophia Damtew

No comments: